• Staff Accountant
• National Account Manager
• Customer Care Representative
National Roofing Partners, is searching for a Staff Accountant with solid experience and strong analytical skills to support its rapid growth. Job will require someone who can "dig in" at times, and do some research. Great company environment, excellent work/life balance! Please respond with cover letter, resume and salary requirement. Those without will not be considered.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Accounts Receivable
• Cash Application
• Accounts Payable
• A/P Payments
• AIA documentation
• Weekly collections
• Bank Reconciliations
• Prepare internal management reports, schedules and analyses
• Assist risk management, treasury and regulatory reporting
• State sales tax support
• Support state licensing activities
• Respond to ad hoc inquiries with informational reporting
• Bachelors in accounting or finance (required)
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and accounting skills.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience with accounting software packages. SAGE 100 Contractor experience is a plus.
• Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
• Must be able to find the answer independently at times
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with a high level of difficulty.
• Ten key by touch
Full employee benefit package available! We have a very unique, fun atmosphere with a true family environment. Business casual dress with TONS of perks (including "Beer Mondays", Volunteer opportunities, team outings, etc). Must fit with company culture!
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Those without will not be considered.
National Roofing Partners (NRP) is a Dallas based national association of large and successful commercial roofing contractors with 120+ service locations across the country serving the roofing repair and roof replacement needs of national and regional multi location accounts. The objective of the National Account Manager (NAM) position is to achieve the revenue and profit plans of an assigned national accounts sales territory.
The National Account Manager's Role:
• Develop, update, maintain and execute an approved annual national accounts territory sales plan that includes developing target account prospects, their sales cycle plans, their projected revenue, their projected decision dates, and their projected implementation/first service dates.
• Create and maintain outstanding professional business relationships with key executive level decision making contact(s) and multiple/various coaches, implementers and influencers within current and prospective regional/national accounts.
• Utilize consultative selling skills to learn about the prospect/customer’s business to position NRP products and services as the answer to those needs, and to motivate and move the decision maker(s) to desired decisions, next actions, or next steps in the sales cycle.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive roof maintenance, repair and replacement programs for NRP customers.
• Prepare and present NRP roof maintenance, repair and replacement proposals, presentations, price quotes and RFP responses that demonstrate an understanding of the customer/prospect needs, that illustrate features, advantages, and benefits of NRP services as an answer to the customer/prospect needs, and that profitably position NRP services to address the identified customer/prospect needs.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with NRP Partners located within the national account sales territory specifically, and with all Partners generally, and to work with the field operations teams of our Partners to insure national account roofing maintenance and repair service programs get successfully implemented and maintained.
Required Employment Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of four years outside business to business sales experience with at least two full years of multi-location/regional/national account sales experience where you were the primary sales contact to the primary decision makers for an entire region or country of large national and regional accounts.
• Must be able to demonstrate a consistent history of attaining formal annual, quarterly and monthly revenue plans.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
• Experience in a large, defined geographic sales territory, utilizing a “Named Account” approach and demonstrating strong time and territory planning skills.
• Experience in the creation and execution of annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly national account sales territory plans.
• Experience and demonstrated success in selling a blend of large accounts from both an annual revenue ($500,000+ per account) and/ or number of locations (100+ per account) perspective.
Extremely Competitive base salary, annual bonus opportunity and paid company benefits.
Location: Dallas, TX
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Looking for energetic, detail oriented, quick learner that can handle multiple details for each call. The right candidate for this position will possess the ability to catch on quickly and pay attention to the smallest detail. For this reason, we have a 90 day probationary period.
2 years experience in customer service
High School Diploma, some college preferred
Heavy knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office including Excel
Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
Optional But Big Plus If You Have The Following:
Experience with scheduling contractors
Experience dealing with large clients
Experience processing work orders
This is an hourly position with overtime required. Full employee benefit package available! We have a very unique, fun atmosphere with a true family environment. Business casual dress with TONS of perks (including "Beer Mondays", Volunteer opportunities, team outings, etc). Must fit with company culture!
Our company conducts mandatory drug testing and background checks.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary history. Those without will not be considered.